The Market in Luché-sur-Brioux
The Market is a unique business in South Deux-Sèvres offering a wide variety of products, services and workshops. Set-up in 2011, it now comprises some twelve local artisans and businesses exhibiting and selling within the one framework.
- Quality end of line UK High Street clothes and accessories as well as bags, scarves and sarongs.
- The Craft Cabin - handmade cards and card-making materials and gifts
- Laura Walker Jewellery - silver, glass and flower jewellery.
- La Belle Bourgeoise - Danielle Jackson's shabby chic French Furniture and Home Accessories
- An assortment of handmade ceramics, including pendants, goblets and ornaments from Céramiques de Linda
- Chanteloube Saddlery – a selection of items for the horse and rider.
- Permanent Art Exhibition by Jean David
- Paintings from the Fifty Shades Art Group
- Pamper Days with Kelly Knight
- Secondhand French and English books
- A large selection of British groceries
- Weekly Art Classes, specializing in oils, run by Jean David
- Monthly Card-Making Workshops with Denise Eyre from The Craft Cabin
- Paint Effects & Home Accessory Workshops with Danielle Jackson from La Belle Bourgeoise
- Regular Art & Craft Workshops
Go to the Events page for information on these and other activities taking place at The Market.